Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 456

Thread: Standing in the Gap for Zulutraders

      
  1. #41
    I am Part Pips sniper012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,374
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    If anyone on this forum is stupid enough to send you $300 based on your promise of giving them $10k in return, then it serves them right to be taken by your scam. You live in Nigeria dude, home of the internet scam, but I wish you well.
    Quote Originally Posted by fxbroker View Post
    For the sake of good people in this forum I will take back my comment on that. Since all people are one in the eyes of God. But it is wrong for some of your fellow Americans to always blanketly condmn other nations or we Africans for that matter.

    ****, you africans don't know much about logic I see. You can dress it up all you want but if you had more money to put in a trading account, then it would be there, end of story."

    I have asked for bannning of this guy or at least take his words and misinformation back.

    This member forget how top notch people in America were committing fraud in high places - what is the difference between these crimes? They are all crimes in the eyes of God. I careless which country they are committed. Does that make every new investment initiative from America to be
    fraudulent just because the richest man in the world even misled the world when he called people to be buying toxics from America in October 2008? Even when most companies he was calling people to buy into were sweeping frauds under their carpets.

    How many companies will surfaced apart from Goldman and Sachs - we are yet to know. Bernard Medoff did not come from Nigeria or any Africa country but your own country- America. But this guy and his agent duped people around the world with cover tactics of hedge funds and other fake trading tactics.

    As for 2000 followers of LowestDD, it is because people are greedy and want quick profit, and so these signal providers give them what people want - false information. If you show them what will make them slow but guaranteed profits they call it scam, that is the way of the world.

    Pippin ain't easy, but it sho' is fun!

  2. #42
    Pippier Than Thou!
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    250
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sniper012 View Post
    If anyone on this forum is stupid enough to send you $300 based on your promise of giving them $10k in return, then it serves them right to be taken by your scam. You live in Nigeria dude, home of the internet scam, but I wish you well.
    I believe and I hope that most of your fellow citizens here have more brains than you to decide what is scam or what is good for them. Let us come back to the type of scams in USA the land that trust in God.

    Warren Buffet your hero dodging question on Goldman and Sachs and the world media calling it wisdom
    how do your media define wisdom.........this is a laughing matter. How are you people reasoning:
    you will see scam, you will call it wisdom, and you see wisdom you call it scam - Satan have really twisted you guys brains down there. ( I am going to twit this around the world)

    http://www.smartcompany.com.au/adver...s-meeting.html

    On why Goldman Sachs did nothing wrong

    Goldman Sachs has come under fire from US regulators for not explaining to the buyers of one of its sub-prime mortgage securities that hedge fund investor John Paulson was actively betting against the security. But Buffett says every investor needs to make their own decisions.

    "If they told me (Federal Reserve Chairman) Ben Bernanke was on the other side of the trade, it wouldn't make a difference to me... For the life of me, I don't see how it makes any difference whether it was (hedge fund manager) John Paulson on the other side of the deal, or whether it was Goldman Sachs on the other side of the deal, or whether it was Berkshire Hathaway on the other side of the deal."

    Who is fooling who? Who is he trying to fool?
    1> Your SEC,
    2> The American investors Goldman and Sachs sold scam to?
    3>If there is no scam as Warren is trying to put, does that mean your institutions are scams by raising false alarm?
    4> Maybe not but Warren is just trying to protec his investment with Goldman and Sachs and his reputation to decieve people with he is so-called - intrinsic value that failed many people in 2008

    On person must be wrong - maybe Warren Buffet and Godlman and Sachs not SEC.

    which is your take in all of these? I am waiting as I need your anwers to complete my own write up on why people should not be listening to you.
    $5 per day auto-trading service -

  3. #43
    I am Part Pips sniper012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,374
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    I don't want anyone to listen to me. If your method is so great, it will speak for itself and do very well. Obviously you are an idiot because I never anointed Warren Buffett, or anyone as my hero. He is a wise investor who makes more money than everyone you or I know. I don't think you can reach his level of success by doing something illegal in this country. Eventually the feds will catch up with you. Why do you have such a hard on for warren buffett anyway? I used his name as a point of reference. You seem to want to go on and on talking about everything else. Why don't you attach some charts and some information about how to use your alleged "strategy"? The last thing I will say is that you have a lot of nerve trying to come down on America about corruption. Do you know how many countries refuse to send aid to Africa because of the corruption of most of the countries in Africa? Think about it, Africa has copious amounts of GOLD, DIAMONDS AND OIL, yet your homeland remains shamefully poor. How is that possible? How can America be so much richer than a place like africa that has so many valuable natural resources? Why do so many Nigerian's run internet scams? It all stems from corruption, greed and poverty. Let me explain to you exactly what you are doing: You are making promises of $10k-$86 million "over and over" and all we have to do is send you $300. You are playing on the fact that there are people who want something for nothing. We all know that nobody is going to give anyone the kind of money that you promise for such a small "investment". But you are banking on the fact that there must be some idiots out here who will believe what you say. The second part of your scam is the fact that you want to use God as your hook. This is a sure way to catch someone's eye. There was a similar scam going on not too long ago called "the Miracle Car Club". """Best Friends
    James Nichols and Robert Gomez are friends. They work security together at a local office complex and dream of finding the fast track out of their poor L.A. County neighborhood. A lucrative opportunity emerges.

    Miracle Car Club
    Gomez claims he's the sole heir to a $411 million estate left by his adoptive father who wants to donate his assets to Christian people. The plan is simple. For $1,000 you can buy one of the estate's cars. Sounds like a steal. The faithful believe.

    The Scam
    Thousands of buyers, many from churches around the country, send their hard-earned cash to Nichols and Gomez. During the next four years, they take in more than $21 million! It's a story of American Greed""".What you are trying to do is nothing new. People in this country have been using God and Jesus to run scams for many years my friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by fxbroker View Post
    I believe and I hope that most of your fellow citizens here have more brains than you to decide what is scam or what is good for them. Let us come back to the type of scams in USA the land that trust in God.

    Warren Buffet your hero dodging question on Goldman and Sachs and the world media calling it wisdom
    how do your media define wisdom.........this is a laughing matter. How are you people reasoning:
    you will see scam, you will call it wisdom, and you see wisdom you call it scam - Satan have really twisted you guys brains down there. ( I am going to twit this around the world)

    http://www.smartcompany.com.au/adver...s-meeting.html

    On why Goldman Sachs did nothing wrong

    Goldman Sachs has come under fire from US regulators for not explaining to the buyers of one of its sub-prime mortgage securities that hedge fund investor John Paulson was actively betting against the security. But Buffett says every investor needs to make their own decisions.

    "If they told me (Federal Reserve Chairman) Ben Bernanke was on the other side of the trade, it wouldn't make a difference to me... For the life of me, I don't see how it makes any difference whether it was (hedge fund manager) John Paulson on the other side of the deal, or whether it was Goldman Sachs on the other side of the deal, or whether it was Berkshire Hathaway on the other side of the deal."

    Who is fooling who? Who is he trying to fool?
    1> Your SEC,
    2> The American investors Goldman and Sachs sold scam to?
    3>If there is no scam as Warren is trying to put, does that mean your institutions are scams by raising false alarm?
    4> Maybe not but Warren is just trying to protec his investment with Goldman and Sachs and his reputation to decieve people with he is so-called - intrinsic value that failed many people in 2008

    On person must be wrong - maybe Warren Buffet and Godlman and Sachs not SEC.

    which is your take in all of these? I am waiting as I need your anwers to complete my own write up on why people should not be listening to you.
    <-------------------------------------------------------------------->
    If you follow this link http://www.cnbc.com/id/23240841 you will see that there are quite a few scams that involve churches and religous figures. We all know that many people blindly follow what others say as long as they begin or end what they are saying with the name "Jesus Christ". People tend to follow and trust blindly as long as they believe that Jesus is involved.
    Quote Originally Posted by fxbroker View Post
    I believe and I hope that most of your fellow citizens here have more brains than you to decide what is scam or what is good for them. Let us come back to the type of scams in USA the land that trust in God.

    Warren Buffet your hero dodging question on Goldman and Sachs and the world media calling it wisdom
    how do your media define wisdom.........this is a laughing matter. How are you people reasoning:
    you will see scam, you will call it wisdom, and you see wisdom you call it scam - Satan have really twisted you guys brains down there. ( I am going to twit this around the world)

    http://www.smartcompany.com.au/adver...s-meeting.html

    On why Goldman Sachs did nothing wrong

    Goldman Sachs has come under fire from US regulators for not explaining to the buyers of one of its sub-prime mortgage securities that hedge fund investor John Paulson was actively betting against the security. But Buffett says every investor needs to make their own decisions.

    "If they told me (Federal Reserve Chairman) Ben Bernanke was on the other side of the trade, it wouldn't make a difference to me... For the life of me, I don't see how it makes any difference whether it was (hedge fund manager) John Paulson on the other side of the deal, or whether it was Goldman Sachs on the other side of the deal, or whether it was Berkshire Hathaway on the other side of the deal."

    Who is fooling who? Who is he trying to fool?
    1> Your SEC,
    2> The American investors Goldman and Sachs sold scam to?
    3>If there is no scam as Warren is trying to put, does that mean your institutions are scams by raising false alarm?
    4> Maybe not but Warren is just trying to protec his investment with Goldman and Sachs and his reputation to decieve people with he is so-called - intrinsic value that failed many people in 2008

    On person must be wrong - maybe Warren Buffet and Godlman and Sachs not SEC.

    which is your take in all of these? I am waiting as I need your anwers to complete my own write up on why people should not be listening to you.

    Pippin ain't easy, but it sho' is fun!

  4. #44
    Pippier Than Thou!
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    250
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sniper012 View Post
    I don't want anyone to listen to me. If your method is so great, it will speak for itself and do very well. Obviously you are an idiot because I never anointed Warren Buffett, or anyone as my hero. He is a wise investor who makes more money than everyone you or I know. I don't think you can reach his level of success by doing something illegal in this country. Eventually the feds will catch up with you. Why do you have such a hard on for warren buffett anyway? I used his name as a point of reference. You seem to want to go on and on talking about everything else. Why don't you attach some charts and some information about how to use your alleged "strategy"? The last thing I will say is that you have a lot of nerve trying to come down on America about corruption. Do you know how many countries refuse to send aid to Africa because of the corruption of most of the countries in Africa? Think about it, Africa has copious amounts of GOLD, DIAMONDS AND OIL, yet your homeland remains shamefully poor. How is that possible? How can America be so much richer than a place like africa that has so many valuable natural resources? Why do so many Nigerian's run internet scams? It all stems from corruption, greed and poverty. Let me explain to you exactly what you are doing: You are making promises of $10k-$86 million "over and over" and all we have to do is send you $300. You are playing on the fact that there are people who want something for nothing. We all know that nobody is going to give anyone the kind of money that you promise for such a small "investment". But you are banking on the fact that there must be some idiots out here who will believe what you say. The second part of your scam is the fact that you want to use God as your hook. This is a sure way to catch someone's eye. There was a similar scam going on not too long ago called "the Miracle Car Club". """Best Friends
    James Nichols and Robert Gomez are friends. They work security together at a local office complex and dream of finding the fast track out of their poor L.A. County neighborhood. A lucrative opportunity emerges.

    Miracle Car Club
    Gomez claims he's the sole heir to a $411 million estate left by his adoptive father who wants to donate his assets to Christian people. The plan is simple. For $1,000 you can buy one of the estate's cars. Sounds like a steal. The faithful believe.

    The Scam
    Thousands of buyers, many from churches around the country, send their hard-earned cash to Nichols and Gomez. During the next four years, they take in more than $21 million! It's a story of American Greed""".What you are trying to do is nothing new. People in this country have been using God and Jesus to run scams for many years my friend.
    <-------------------------------------------------------------------->
    If you follow this link http://www.cnbc.com/id/23240841 you will see that there are quite a few scams that involve churches and religous figures. We all know that many people blindly follow what others say as long as they begin or end what they are saying with the name "Jesus Christ". People tend to follow and trust blindly as long as they believe that Jesus is involved.
    I don't see the difference between poor innocent Africans and educated people like you who have been cheated out of their homes now living in the streets and lost jobs by sophisticated scams from some of these top CEOs, and rich people in your country all in the name of investments tricks that are unjust and unrighteous. Warren said he doesn't even care if poor soul like you are following his investment tips. Read it again.

    Is that not what the world wants to remain blindfolded?

    If there is no corruption in USA we would not have housing market bubbles. This is what you should focused your discussion on upon. Stop blaming poor Africans for your evils. You subscribe to Warren Buffet method and criticized me, I now pointed obvious facts to you, you are now denying him. You did the same with LowestDD.

    My friend you cannot answer a simple question on what is wisdom or how you guys defined wisdom in
    America. Whos is right, Buffet (you brought the issue here yourself, your SEC or Goldman and Sachs?

    On Miracle Car Club.............
    Aparently those people you named are not me or linked to my website. Why are you taking on me, is
    the question and you think you have the authority to unleached unfounded claims on me because we have different opinion? Or because I am a Christian or a poor African? Where what is your view on this?

    There was no basis for you to start your attack on me in the first place, I did not scam anyone, nor
    attack you, nor did anything. You started by saying I have no knowledge because I am using the Bible.

    I proved you to the contrary.


    You think it is only what you think and say is correct.......you are mobilising the entire forum members to rise against me for what crime?

    On Miracle Car Club

    Now who appointed you to be fighting for Christians when you don't know about God or Jesus
    Christ? You shoot down anything God and Jesus and you turned around that you are fight for people you are scaring away from my website. In short, you exhibits every traits of some one under the control of
    of demons which is all what my website is all about to teach people who intend to learn how to be profitable using the Bible: http://marketchaos.co.za/partner.html

    You have sufficiently provided enough evidences on Satan decieves retail FOREX traders and why
    many remained chained to their losses thinking there are no alternatives. There are in Jesus Christ!

    You first appear as someone who hate Bible and God, you appeared as some one with better knowledge, and alternative solution, you created fear and terror in people's mind, you turned around to say you are defending them with what knowledge and wisdom?

    With your America investment wisdom or what?

    How can you be their defender, it is impossible unless those people too are not true Christians they are merely shouting because they were duped by their own American scammers. But in all there is a way out for the world, whether the scam is coming from Nigeria or America, or any other place, that way is to
    use Jesus Christ's method.

    Do you agreed or not? Let us be focused and leave out attacking countries. Both Nigerian scammers and US Big wing scammers are going to hell unless they repent. This should be our concern to retrain people on better ways to invest and make money.
    $5 per day auto-trading service -

  5. #45
    I am Part Pips sniper012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,374
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    I do not agree with you as far as who is going to hell. I have never been scammed in my life. It's not because I'm super smart, it's because common sense lets me know what is real and what's not. Most people who are taken by scams are greedy themselves. Just like the miracle car nonsense. It was too good to be true. You cannot, under any circumstances, buy a brand new Mercedes Benz for $2,000. So if I present someone with something that is clearly too good to be true, and people decide to follow me, who is really at fault? Who is more foolish, the fool himself or the people who follow the fool? Again, I wish you luck with whatever it is you are doing. I don't know where you would get the idea that I am fighting for christians. I have no alliance with any religion. My relationship with God does not have to come via a specific religion. I could care less what the peoples religion was, the point is that just becausesomeone can quote scripture does not mean that they are not capable of running a scam, which is exactly what I feel that you are doing. How can you be a poor African, yet make promises of $86 million?
    Quote Originally Posted by fxbroker View Post
    I don't see the difference between poor innocent Africans and educated people like you who have been cheated out of their homes now living in the streets and lost jobs by sophisticated scams from some of these top CEOs, and rich people in your country all in the name of investments tricks that are unjust and unrighteous. Warren said he doesn't even care if poor soul like you are following his investment tips. Read it again.

    Is that not what the world wants to remain blindfolded?

    If there is no corruption in USA we would not have housing market bubbles. This is what you should focused your discussion on upon. Stop blaming poor Africans for your evils. You subscribe to Warren Buffet method and criticized me, I now pointed obvious facts to you, you are now denying him. You did the same with LowestDD.

    My friend you cannot answer a simple question on what is wisdom or how you guys defined wisdom in
    America. Whos is right, Buffet (you brought the issue here yourself, your SEC or Goldman and Sachs?

    On Miracle Car Club.............
    Aparently those people you named are not me or linked to my website. Why are you taking on me, is
    the question and you think you have the authority to unleached unfounded claims on me because we have different opinion? Or because I am a Christian or a poor African? Where what is your view on this?

    There was no basis for you to start your attack on me in the first place, I did not scam anyone, nor
    attack you, nor did anything. You started by saying I have no knowledge because I am using the Bible.

    I proved you to the contrary.


    You think it is only what you think and say is correct.......you are mobilising the entire forum members to rise against me for what crime?

    On Miracle Car Club

    Now who appointed you to be fighting for Christians when you don't know about God or Jesus
    Christ? You shoot down anything God and Jesus and you turned around that you are fight for people you are scaring away from my website. In short, you exhibits every traits of some one under the control of
    of demons which is all what my website is all about to teach people who intend to learn how to be profitable using the Bible: http://marketchaos.co.za/partner.html

    You have sufficiently provided enough evidences on Satan decieves retail FOREX traders and why
    many remained chained to their losses thinking there are no alternatives. There are in Jesus Christ!

    You first appear as someone who hate Bible and God, you appeared as some one with better knowledge, and alternative solution, you created fear and terror in people's mind, you turned around to say you are defending them with what knowledge and wisdom?

    With your America investment wisdom or what?

    How can you be their defender, it is impossible unless those people too are not true Christians they are merely shouting because they were duped by their own American scammers. But in all there is a way out for the world, whether the scam is coming from Nigeria or America, or any other place, that way is to
    use Jesus Christ's method.

    Do you agreed or not? Let us be focused and leave out attacking countries. Both Nigerian scammers and US Big wing scammers are going to hell unless they repent. This should be our concern to retrain people on better ways to invest and make money.

    Pippin ain't easy, but it sho' is fun!

  6. #46
    Pippier Than Thou!
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    250
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sniper012 View Post
    I do not agree with you as far as who is going to hell. I have never been scammed in my life. It's not because I'm super smart, it's because common sense lets me know what is real and what's not. Most people who are taken by scams are greedy themselves. Just like the miracle car nonsense. It was too good to be true. You cannot, under any circumstances, buy a brand new Mercedes Benz for $2,000. So if I present someone with something that is clearly too good to be true, and people decide to follow me, who is really at fault? Who is more foolish, the fool himself or the people who follow the fool? Again, I wish you luck with whatever it is you are doing. I don't know where you would get the idea that I am fighting for christians. I have no alliance with any religion. My relationship with God does not have to come via a specific religion. I could care less what the peoples religion was, the point is that just becausesomeone can quote scripture does not mean that they are not capable of running a scam, which is exactly what I feel that you are doing. How can you be a poor African, yet make promises of $86 million?
    The promise of $86 million is true and real and based on viral networking of members referraing others, giving back what we give them as rewards. Your stupidity is that you failed to find out facts, I gave the same facts to admin but you head bent on destroying the thread, thereby contradicting yourself through and through and foolishly hang on $86millions............that is not my fault but your own stupidity.

    Now if you have never been duped before, what are you championing here? What is your agenda, this forum is not met for USA alone.

    I called you stupid because I gave you enough facts and how it works here,
    http://www.cashback.marketchaos.co.za/
    You will find video explaining everything there.

    I also gave you enough facts at http://marketchaos.co.za/partner.html

    Your views are expressed inside all the videos if you cannot listen to them, the rest of the world
    will listen to your Satanic views and intentions and take decision by themself. Not your deciding for
    them.

    There are Chrisitians and even other people who might take a look but leave them alone, stop making
    opinions for them. You have no sufficient knowledge or authority to do that for them.
    $5 per day auto-trading service -

  7. #47
    I am Part Pips sniper012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,374
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Ok, so you basically admit that you are running a Ponzi scheme. That is exactly what you have described. This is exactly how Bernard Madoff swindled so many people. "" A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation that pays returns to separate investors from their own money or money paid by subsequent investors, rather than from any actual profit earned. The Ponzi scheme usually entices new investors by offering returns other investments cannot guarantee, in the form of short-term returns that are either abnormally high or unusually consistent. The perpetuation of the returns that a Ponzi scheme advertises and pays requires an ever-increasing flow of money from investors to keep the scheme going.""
    Quote Originally Posted by fxbroker View Post
    The promise of $86 million is true and real and based on viral networking of members referraing others, giving back what we give them as rewards. Your stupidity is that you failed to find out facts, I gave the same facts to admin but you head bent on destroying the thread, thereby contradicting yourself through and through and foolishly hang on $86millions............that is not my fault but your own stupidity.

    Now if you have never been duped before, what are you championing here? What is your agenda, this forum is not met for USA alone.

    I called you stupid because I gave you enough facts and how it works here,
    http://www.cashback.marketchaos.co.za/
    You will find video explaining everything there.

    I also gave you enough facts at http://marketchaos.co.za/partner.html

    Your views are expressed inside all the videos if you cannot listen to them, the rest of the world
    will listen to your Satanic views and intentions and take decision by themself. Not your deciding for
    them.

    There are Chrisitians and even other people who might take a look but leave them alone, stop making
    opinions for them. You have no sufficient knowledge or authority to do that for them.

    Pippin ain't easy, but it sho' is fun!

  8. #48
    Hindsight Hero! DickP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,019
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    This thread is amazing!



    "I came to make pips and chew bubble gum...damn, I'm all out of gum..."
    -DickP, 2011

  9. #49
    Pippier Than Thou!
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    250
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sniper012 View Post
    Ok, so you basically admit that you are running a Ponzi scheme. That is exactly what you have described. This is exactly how Bernard Madoff swindled so many people. "" A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation that pays returns to separate investors from their own money or money paid by subsequent investors, rather than from any actual profit earned. The Ponzi scheme usually entices new investors by offering returns other investments cannot guarantee, in the form of short-term returns that are either abnormally high or unusually consistent. The perpetuation of the returns that a Ponzi scheme advertises and pays requires an ever-increasing flow of money from investors to keep the scheme going.""
    Whatever I have designed - I did it around the followings to bring honour and glory to God and not man.

    * Teach others how to apply Christ in their financial investments;
    * Be helping Followers and Trainees to Build their own 'Spiritual Cash Reserve'
    * Be Giving to others in Good Measures;
    * Be Sharing Financial Gospel materials with others;
    * Be Building Spiritual Network of Loyal followers like face book, etc, but you get paid;
    * Be Helping in funding Kingdom’s works;
    * Be Interceding for others in the financial markets;
    * Be the pleasures and delights of God the Almighty.

    But as representative of Satan, what do we expect from you but to criticize it day and night. Your criticism is the work of Satan, that is why we must strive to reject him in all ways he manifests in our trades and investments. He look at things design to glorified God and try to offer his opinions on it as an expert. The weak and the fearful always fall aside. This is what you are doing, scaring the weak to follow you, while the ones God wants to rescue will follow me. We will be praying for those who want to follow God. It is very simple this is the battle.

    If you look at my site with carnal mind you won't see any other thing but your past experiences with ponzi scheme. And since you are bent on discrediting anywhere I go, to scare people away from it. Let us see what extent you can follow me. If I go offline with adverts in newspapers, radio, TV, worldwide we will be seeing the extent you will go.

    First you denied that the knowledge of Christ cannot be use to invest in the financial markets. I have taken time to explain this to you even with your own unrighteous views of how to invest. The thing is you have use this opportunity to explain how to invest on FX based on greed and panic. I have presented a better and simpler option following Christ. Let the people decide. I have shown them the LIGHT, you have show them Darkness even as Warren Buffet's 'intrinsic value' method is now questionable with Goldman's search dubious involvement in the mortgage crisis surfaced; because he invested with them without his method picking out this fraud. The ways of the world is fraud. Case established.

    I have accomplished mainly the task I need to do in that regard, showing people here there is alternative to losing their shirts in the FOREX via unrighteous worldly practices you subscribed to. It is left for them to change their trading behaviours, or continue to think that they can make millions imitating the likes of you or even warren Buffet who based their investment upon unrighteousness.

    You can no longer comment on that, so, you have to pick on the rewarding system. In as far as the rewarding system is based on the scripture and to honour God, you can call your SEC to investigate it, they won't find a loop hole.

    The operation is not fraudulent, all things written in the Bible are not fraudulent, we are called to be the Light of the world and show the world how to do things right. What has happened with your criticisms is that you fail to understand that I simply transformed today's technology to be doing Biblical work. This is was my interest in Zulutrade; with Zulutrade we can limit Greed and other bad habits associated with worldly traders. Most brokers do not have any control measures in place.

    Again, the forum is not America where you drumbeat your evil practices everywhere in order to drive Christianity under ground. Apparently, the Internet is another way you cannot dodge this. I have delivered the financial Gospel here, if you do not actually know about this. The extent you take the SEED away from people it depends on the people reading the thread on what they want their life to be to remain in the dark or have LIGHT THAT WILL SET THEM FREE OF FINANCIAL LOSSES.

    Technically I am ready to offer more answers to anyone who what to learn how to trade righteously instead of unrighteously. PERIOD. mission accomplished
    $5 per day auto-trading service -

  10. #50
    I am Part Pips sniper012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,374
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    what kind of person says that legally making money is an evil practice? You attempt to sound smart but the more you talk, it's obvious that you are not smart at all. It's my opinion that God would want you to share his knowledge of the markets for free, not for a payment of $300 to be sent to your account in Nigeria. Again, you don't even offer a free trial and you have yet to show examples of your method. Obviously you don't understand what that means so I will show you. If you look at the attached chart, you will see a red candle with green candles on the top and bottom. The candle next to it is called a PIN BAR. This is a four hour chart. After the pin bar closed, I set an entry 10 pips below the low of the pinbar. My trigger was hit and in less that 1 hour, the trade made me +29.8 pips. That is a clear explaination of one of the price action methods that I use. Your turn. I want to see a chart and a lucid, succinct description of how you made pips.
    Quote Originally Posted by fxbroker View Post
    Whatever I have designed - I did it around the followings to bring honour and glory to God and not man.

    * Teach others how to apply Christ in their financial investments;
    * Be helping Followers and Trainees to Build their own 'Spiritual Cash Reserve'
    * Be Giving to others in Good Measures;
    * Be Sharing Financial Gospel materials with others;
    * Be Building Spiritual Network of Loyal followers like face book, etc, but you get paid;
    * Be Helping in funding Kingdom’s works;
    * Be Interceding for others in the financial markets;
    * Be the pleasures and delights of God the Almighty.

    But as representative of Satan, what do we expect from you but to criticize it day and night. Your criticism is the work of Satan, that is why we must strive to reject him in all ways he manifests in our trades and investments. He look at things design to glorified God and try to offer his opinions on it as an expert. The weak and the fearful always fall aside. This is what you are doing, scaring the weak to follow you, while the ones God wants to rescue will follow me. We will be praying for those who want to follow God. It is very simple this is the battle.

    If you look at my site with carnal mind you won't see any other thing but your past experiences with ponzi scheme. And since you are bent on discrediting anywhere I go, to scare people away from it. Let us see what extent you can follow me. If I go offline with adverts in newspapers, radio, TV, worldwide we will be seeing the extent you will go.

    First you denied that the knowledge of Christ cannot be use to invest in the financial markets. I have taken time to explain this to you even with your own unrighteous views of how to invest. The thing is you have use this opportunity to explain how to invest on FX based on greed and panic. I have presented a better and simpler option following Christ. Let the people decide. I have shown them the LIGHT, you have show them Darkness even as Warren Buffet's 'intrinsic value' method is now questionable with Goldman's search dubious involvement in the mortgage crisis surfaced; because he invested with them without his method picking out this fraud. The ways of the world is fraud. Case established.

    I have accomplished mainly the task I need to do in that regard, showing people here there is alternative to losing their shirts in the FOREX via unrighteous worldly practices you subscribed to. It is left for them to change their trading behaviours, or continue to think that they can make millions imitating the likes of you or even warren Buffet who based their investment upon unrighteousness.

    You can no longer comment on that, so, you have to pick on the rewarding system. In as far as the rewarding system is based on the scripture and to honour God, you can call your SEC to investigate it, they won't find a loop hole.

    The operation is not fraudulent, all things written in the Bible are not fraudulent, we are called to be the Light of the world and show the world how to do things right. What has happened with your criticisms is that you fail to understand that I simply transformed today's technology to be doing Biblical work. This is was my interest in Zulutrade; with Zulutrade we can limit Greed and other bad habits associated with worldly traders. Most brokers do not have any control measures in place.

    Again, the forum is not America where you drumbeat your evil practices everywhere in order to drive Christianity under ground. Apparently, the Internet is another way you cannot dodge this. I have delivered the financial Gospel here, if you do not actually know about this. The extent you take the SEED away from people it depends on the people reading the thread on what they want their life to be to remain in the dark or have LIGHT THAT WILL SET THEM FREE OF FINANCIAL LOSSES.

    Technically I am ready to offer more answers to anyone who what to learn how to trade righteously instead of unrighteously. PERIOD. mission accomplished

    Pippin ain't easy, but it sho' is fun!

  11. #51
    Pippier Than Thou!
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    250
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sniper012 View Post
    what kind of person says that legally making money is an evil practice? You attempt to sound smart but the more you talk, it's obvious that you are not smart at all. It's my opinion that God would want you to share his knowledge of the markets for free, not for a payment of $300 to be sent to your account in Nigeria. Again, you don't even offer a free trial and you have yet to show examples of your method. Obviously you don't understand what that means so I will show you. If you look at the attached chart, you will see a red candle with green candles on the top and bottom. The candle next to it is called a PIN BAR. This is a four hour chart. After the pin bar closed, I set an entry 10 pips below the low of the pinbar. My trigger was hit and in less that 1 hour, the trade made me +29.8 pips. That is a clear explaination of one of the price action methods that I use. Your turn. I want to see a chart and a lucid, succinct description of how you made pips.
    1. On God and Payment to Nigeria who appointed you to be speaking for God. since when has God appointed the mouthpiece of a child of Satan. You do not understand this. You have no qualification to be speaking for God until you are a child of God.

    Son of Liar ! You are just destructive the payment system is like paypal setup for Nigeria market not other clients, there are other payments system setup for other clients like wire transfer and moneyGram have a look at my web contact address and see where I am located and how you have deformed information about my web site without facts! So how can you be speaking for God and His children?

    2. On free trial, you have never asked for a free trial.You simply lunched attack left and right without reasons, in this way you exposed your evil intentions from the beginning (read your first post). You started by calling me and the method fraud because it is based on Christ, now you want to be the mouth-piece of God on where to make payment to. If you want free trial ask you shall be given, provided you are ready
    to implement the steps and restrain yourself from evil trades. There are tons of examples at
    http://marketchaos.co.za/partner.html which you find offensive. The world doesn't belong to you!

    3. On your PIN BAR question. This is silly question since my method is opposit of yours. You are looking
    for attention to prove your worldly method is better than my Spiritual method. They cannot be the same.

    but anyway give me more light to be able to answer you properly: I could not open your attached image.
    a) were you buying or selling?
    b) You hit trigger of +29.8pips was it from a short sell or a long -buy
    c) what pair.
    d) What motivated you to execute the trade.

    I only want to tell you the evils in your method. simple.

    Let us be academic a bit in order for us to bring out the differences in applying Christ and your worldly method. Please answer those questions sincerely in order to educate the masses properly the evils in your
    price actions. PLEASE INCLUDE ACTUAL TRADES AS PROOF YOU EXECUTED THE TRADE AND YOU MADE THE PROFIT.
    $5 per day auto-trading service -

  12. #52
    I am Part Pips sniper012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,374
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    This is how I know you know nothing about forex. Obviously if I set an entry 10 PIPS BELOW THE LOW OF THE PIN BAR, I WOULD BE GOING SHORT. I'm going to find the post from weeks ago where I requested a free trial.
    Quote Originally Posted by fxbroker View Post
    1. On God and Payment to Nigeria who appointed you to be speaking for God. since when has God appointed the mouthpiece of a child of Satan. You do not understand this. You have no qualification to be speaking for God until you are a child of God.

    Son of Liar ! You are just destructive the payment system is like paypal setup for Nigeria market not other clients, there are other payments system setup for other clients like wire transfer and moneyGram have a look at my web contact address and see where I am located and how you have deformed information about my web site without facts! So how can you be speaking for God and His children?

    2. On free trial, you have never asked for a free trial.You simply lunched attack left and right without reasons, in this way you exposed your evil intentions from the beginning (read your first post). You started by calling me and the method fraud because it is based on Christ, now you want to be the mouth-piece of God on where to make payment to. If you want free trial ask you shall be given, provided you are ready
    to implement the steps and restrain yourself from evil trades. There are tons of examples at
    http://marketchaos.co.za/partner.html which you find offensive. The world doesn't belong to you!

    3. On your PIN BAR question. This is silly question since my method is opposit of yours. You are looking
    for attention to prove your worldly method is better than my Spiritual method. They cannot be the same.

    but anyway give me more light to be able to answer you properly: I could not open your attached image.
    a) were you buying or selling?
    b) You hit trigger of +29.8pips was it from a short sell or a long -buy
    c) what pair.
    d) What motivated you to execute the trade.

    I only want to tell you the evils in your method. simple.

    Let us be academic a bit in order for us to bring out the differences in applying Christ and your worldly method. Please answer those questions sincerely in order to educate the masses properly the evils in your
    price actions. PLEASE INCLUDE ACTUAL TRADES AS PROOF YOU EXECUTED THE TRADE AND YOU MADE THE PROFIT.
    <-------------------------------------------------------------------->
    Here's the post......Just read the first line of his reply...case closed! His strategy is Jesus Christ. Need I say more? Then he has the balls to attach an account statement with all losing trades. Get this guy outta here please...Mr. fxbroker..my friend, you have no earthly idea how long I have been trading. I have been trading just long enough to sniff out a scam when I see one. Why don't you shut me up..prove me wrong and give me a free 7 day trial of your "system"? This is something that a lot of legit systems offer. If your system is what you claim it to be, I will issue you an apology and send you $3000 american dollars to your Nigerian bank account. (somehow I can't seem to not laugh when I say Nigerian bank account) It's your move Mr.fxbroker aka Nigerian Scam Artist wannabe.
    Quote Originally Posted by fxbroker View Post
    1. On God and Payment to Nigeria who appointed you to be speaking for God. since when has God appointed the mouthpiece of a child of Satan. You do not understand this. You have no qualification to be speaking for God until you are a child of God.

    Son of Liar ! You are just destructive the payment system is like paypal setup for Nigeria market not other clients, there are other payments system setup for other clients like wire transfer and moneyGram have a look at my web contact address and see where I am located and how you have deformed information about my web site without facts! So how can you be speaking for God and His children?

    2. On free trial, you have never asked for a free trial.You simply lunched attack left and right without reasons, in this way you exposed your evil intentions from the beginning (read your first post). You started by calling me and the method fraud because it is based on Christ, now you want to be the mouth-piece of God on where to make payment to. If you want free trial ask you shall be given, provided you are ready
    to implement the steps and restrain yourself from evil trades. There are tons of examples at
    http://marketchaos.co.za/partner.html which you find offensive. The world doesn't belong to you!

    3. On your PIN BAR question. This is silly question since my method is opposit of yours. You are looking
    for attention to prove your worldly method is better than my Spiritual method. They cannot be the same.

    but anyway give me more light to be able to answer you properly: I could not open your attached image.
    a) were you buying or selling?
    b) You hit trigger of +29.8pips was it from a short sell or a long -buy
    c) what pair.
    d) What motivated you to execute the trade.

    I only want to tell you the evils in your method. simple.

    Let us be academic a bit in order for us to bring out the differences in applying Christ and your worldly method. Please answer those questions sincerely in order to educate the masses properly the evils in your
    price actions. PLEASE INCLUDE ACTUAL TRADES AS PROOF YOU EXECUTED THE TRADE AND YOU MADE THE PROFIT.

    Pippin ain't easy, but it sho' is fun!

  13. #53
    Pippier Than Thou!
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    250
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sniper012 View Post
    This is how I know you know nothing about forex. Obviously if I set an entry 10 PIPS BELOW THE LOW OF THE PIN BAR, I WOULD BE GOING SHORT. I'm going to find the post from weeks ago where I requested a free trial.
    <-------------------------------------------------------------------->
    Here's the post......Just read the first line of his reply...case closed! His strategy is Jesus Christ. Need I say more? Then he has the balls to attach an account statement with all losing trades. Get this guy outta here please...Mr. fxbroker..my friend, you have no earthly idea how long I have been trading. I have been trading just long enough to sniff out a scam when I see one. Why don't you shut me up..prove me wrong and give me a free 7 day trial of your "system"? This is something that a lot of legit systems offer. If your system is what you claim it to be, I will issue you an apology and send you $3000 american dollars to your Nigerian bank account. (somehow I can't seem to not laugh when I say Nigerian bank account) It's your move Mr.fxbroker aka Nigerian Scam Artist wannabe.
    Is this what you called asking? Arrogant Americana. Ask like you really need it.
    Or first go here - http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xd6...kstart1_people and follow the step share the link with 7 people first.

    One thing I laugh about you - you are a disgrace to America. True. I told you I do not
    use PIN BAR or your corrupt method, you want me to say I know about PIN BAR.

    You have dodge the question on your motive to take the trade. Just one sentence without insult and
    confusing issue. What is your motive to take that trade and why only 29pips?
    $5 per day auto-trading service -

  14. #54
    I am Part Pips sniper012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,374
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    29 pips on one trade is fine with me. If you read my other posts, you will know that I do take more than that when I see fit, however, all you need is 25 pips per day to double your account every 10-15 days.
    Quote Originally Posted by fxbroker View Post
    Is this what you called asking? Arrogant Americana. Ask like you really need it.
    Or first go here - http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xd6...kstart1_people and follow the step share the link with 7 people first.

    One thing I laugh about you - you are a disgrace to America. True. I told you I do not
    use PIN BAR or your corrupt method, you want me to say I know about PIN BAR.

    You have dodge the question on your motive to take the trade. Just one sentence without insult and
    confusing issue. What is your motive to take that trade and why only 29pips?

    Pippin ain't easy, but it sho' is fun!

  15. #55
    Pippier Than Thou!
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    250
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sniper012 View Post
    29 pips on one trade is fine with me. If you read my other posts, you will know that I do take more than that when I see fit, however, all you need is 25 pips per day to double your account every 10-15 days.
    I have not answered your earlier question because you are dodging my questions. (Your motive of taking the trade please tell us? Or motivated you.)

    Now that same trade moved beyond 29pips and on to +100pips stil selling hard, did you know that the trade was going to move beyond 29pips? I want to destroy and bury your price action theory for ever. Give me your answer.
    $5 per day auto-trading service -

  16. #56
    I am Part Pips sniper012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,374
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    I wouldn't care if it moved another 2000 pips in my direction. I will wait for another price action set up and decide if I will enter another trade on the same pair or not. Based on my stop loss, had I remained in the trade, I would have lost at least $6000 instead of making $3,170. You see, 29 pips to you is simply $29, or in the case of this particular pair, you personally would have made $31.07 because you only trade the minimum amount allowable. I can take what I made from that one trade and chill for the week if I wanted to. Sure, it eventually went bearish again, but my money was already made. Losses do not have to happen. They happen because people like you accept them as an inevitability. You could never bury my price action theory because I will keep attaching charts with WINNING TRADES ON THEM. Like this one from today. Now you show me all of your winners for the week.
    Quote Originally Posted by fxbroker View Post
    I have not answered your earlier question because you are dodging my questions. (Your motive of taking the trade please tell us? Or motivated you.)

    Now that same trade moved beyond 29pips and on to +100pips stil selling hard, did you know that the trade was going to move beyond 29pips? I want to destroy and bury your price action theory for ever. Give me your answer.

    Pippin ain't easy, but it sho' is fun!

  17. #57
    I am Part Pips sniper012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,374
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Just another from today. And I still have time to mock you.
    Quote Originally Posted by fxbroker View Post
    I have not answered your earlier question because you are dodging my questions. (Your motive of taking the trade please tell us? Or motivated you.)

    Now that same trade moved beyond 29pips and on to +100pips stil selling hard, did you know that the trade was going to move beyond 29pips? I want to destroy and bury your price action theory for ever. Give me your answer.

    Pippin ain't easy, but it sho' is fun!

  18. #58
    I am Part Pips sniper012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,374
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    you can never crush price action...
    Quote Originally Posted by fxbroker View Post
    I have not answered your earlier question because you are dodging my questions. (Your motive of taking the trade please tell us? Or motivated you.)

    Now that same trade moved beyond 29pips and on to +100pips stil selling hard, did you know that the trade was going to move beyond 29pips? I want to destroy and bury your price action theory for ever. Give me your answer.

    Pippin ain't easy, but it sho' is fun!

  19. #59
    I am Part Pips sniper012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,374
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    never...ever...ever
    Quote Originally Posted by fxbroker View Post
    I have not answered your earlier question because you are dodging my questions. (Your motive of taking the trade please tell us? Or motivated you.)

    Now that same trade moved beyond 29pips and on to +100pips stil selling hard, did you know that the trade was going to move beyond 29pips? I want to destroy and bury your price action theory for ever. Give me your answer.

    Pippin ain't easy, but it sho' is fun!

  20. #60
    I am Part Pips sniper012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,374
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    how can you bury something that works so well???
    Quote Originally Posted by fxbroker View Post
    I have not answered your earlier question because you are dodging my questions. (Your motive of taking the trade please tell us? Or motivated you.)

    Now that same trade moved beyond 29pips and on to +100pips stil selling hard, did you know that the trade was going to move beyond 29pips? I want to destroy and bury your price action theory for ever. Give me your answer.

    Pippin ain't easy, but it sho' is fun!