Thread: Do you believe in mixing trading technique?

Pippier Than Thou! jamalmolla43's Avatar

Default Do you believe in mixing trading technique?

Often i see people eagerly trying to learn whatever new trading technique they come across that claims "100 pips per trade", "no lost trading" or something like that, only to drop it halfway and start learning the next new trading technique that they come across. Chances are they gonna drop it too once a newer technique comes..

Default Re: Do you believe in mixing trading technique?

Quote Originally Posted by jamalmolla43 View Post
    Often i see people eagerly trying to learn whatever new trading technique they come across that claims "100 pips per trade", "no lost trading" or something like that, only to drop it halfway and start learning the next new trading technique that they come across. Chances are they gonna drop it too once a newer technique comes..

This is a very common thing. I also experienced this during my newbie stage. Most of the newbies falling for these traps. Everyone needs a better system according to their trading personalities . There are so many systems, methods and techniques. So cannot find the system easily. So they are trying new systems over and over until finding the correct one.

Show Me The Money! Master Forex IB's Avatar

Default Re: Do you believe in mixing trading technique?

Yes I do believeon mixing different techniques. In fore x we had no binding if use one technique cannot us other one. We can do trading as we feel it will be safe and profitable for us. I get help fron indicators , signals and news but do what is suitable for that time of trading.
    Master Forex ║ bonus up to 75% ║