Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 51

Thread: ZULU TRADE NOT PAYING ITS SIGNAL PROVIDERS!!!???

      
  1. #21
    I Don't Post Much Sven's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: ZULU TRADE NOT PAYING ITS SIGNAL PROVIDERS!!!???

    zulutrade scam! I knew it
    Dislikes tenpip disliked this post

  2. #22
    Pips Are My Game
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    157
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: ZULU TRADE NOT PAYING ITS SIGNAL PROVIDERS!!!???

    Quote Originally Posted by Sven View Post
    zulutrade scam! I knew it
    iff you ever had an account with zulutrade, you will know that what you saying is not true!

  3. #23
    I am Part Pips sniper012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,374
    Rep Power
    29

    Default Re: ZULU TRADE NOT PAYING ITS SIGNAL PROVIDERS!!!???

    I think it's amazing how that happens. When people lose money, that want to say all of this is a scam. Zulutrade is a scam, their broker is a scam and forex as a whole is just one big scam. Do your homework and trade better and we would stop hearing all this nonsense about scams. So I am with you about bad providers.

    Pippin ain't easy, but it sho' is fun!

  4. #24
    Pips Are My Game
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    157
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: ZULU TRADE NOT PAYING ITS SIGNAL PROVIDERS!!!???

    exactly you could not have said it better!!!
    and what makes me angry is that they do not say the full side of the story but only wine about their losses w/t considering followers - the one that actually give them the ranking and the comission.

  5. #25
    Show Me The Money!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Age
    46
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: ZULU TRADE NOT PAYING ITS SIGNAL PROVIDERS!!!???

    I tottaly agree with sniper012 , when someone wins money on zulutrade then it is all great and fireworks and all that , after the user play with more risk and loose money and then zulutrade becomes scam.

  6. #26
    My Pips Are Growing
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: ZULU TRADE NOT PAYING ITS SIGNAL PROVIDERS!!!???

    I don't think we should worry about zulu not paying signal providers, worry about finding a signal provider that wont make you go broke.

  7. #27
    Show Me The Money!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Age
    46
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: ZULU TRADE NOT PAYING ITS SIGNAL PROVIDERS!!!???

    Quote Originally Posted by FxTooth View Post
    I don't think we should worry about zulu not paying signal providers, worry about finding a signal provider that wont make you go broke.
    LolOlol yeah mate that should be our main concern for sure. Good providers = happy followers.

  8. #28
    Pips Are My Game
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    157
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: ZULU TRADE NOT PAYING ITS SIGNAL PROVIDERS!!!???

    Quote Originally Posted by FxTooth View Post
    I don't think we should worry about zulu not paying signal providers, worry about finding a signal provider that wont make you go broke.
    exactly!!!! but i am against paying traders that burst their followers accounts. Beeen there seen that, aint a pretty picture.
    with this rule worries got limited

  9. #29
    Show Me The Money! tenpip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Age
    53
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: ZULU TRADE NOT PAYING ITS SIGNAL PROVIDERS!!!???

    Quote Originally Posted by Sven View Post
    zulutrade scam! I knew it
    zulu trade is just trying to protect its investors its not a scam
    tenpips.ca

  10. #30
    Pips Are My Game
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    157
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: ZULU TRADE NOT PAYING ITS SIGNAL PROVIDERS!!!???

    Quote Originally Posted by tenpip View Post
    zulu trade is just trying to protect its investors its not a scam
    thanks guys!! we should support the survice and clear any spams!! imagine what is the truth behind any negative review...once upon a time I use to believe it, since I thought we all express freely and objectively our experiences, but apparently this applies only to me.
    Anyhow, i am so glad we manage to 'caught' this spam guy.

  11. #31
    Pippier Than Thou! TopTrader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: ZULU TRADE NOT PAYING ITS SIGNAL PROVIDERS!!!???

    Quote Originally Posted by sofiefx View Post
    thanks guys!! we should support the survice and clear any spams!! imagine what is the truth behind any negative review...once upon a time I use to believe it, since I thought we all express freely and objectively our experiences, but apparently this applies only to me.
    Anyhow, i am so glad we manage to 'caught' this spam guy.
    Who is the spam guy? Can you point out which post?

  12. #32
    Pips Are My Game
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    157
    Rep Power
    13

    Zulu Re: ZULU TRADE NOT PAYING ITS SIGNAL PROVIDERS!!!???

    Quote Originally Posted by TopTrader View Post
    Who is the spam guy? Can you point out which post?
    this guy 7646282 - http://forexforums.com/forums/genera...tml#post102603

    that turned to be a signal provider called wise trader. he was writing across threads and forums and I think thats was how we managed to discover his identity.

  13. #33
    Show Me The Money!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Age
    46
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: ZULU TRADE NOT PAYING ITS SIGNAL PROVIDERS!!!???

    Quote Originally Posted by sofiefx View Post
    this guy 7646282 - http://forexforums.com/forums/genera...tml#post102603

    that turned to be a signal provider called wise trader. he was writing across threads and forums and I think thats was how we managed to discover his identity.
    Another "genius" trader who is crying for not getting paid .... his current drawdown is -2140 pips , lol.

  14. #34
    My Pip Hand Is Weak Falashadae's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Mbini, Equatorial Guinea
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: ZULU TRADE NOT PAYING ITS SIGNAL PROVIDERS!!!???

    Quote Originally Posted by UNFORGIVEN View Post
    Just read a great post: http://forexforums.com/forums/genera...tml#post102597





    That's really messed up. 3 months is just way too long, no excuse really...
    Some zulu trad signal providers don't deserve to get paid for losing people money...

  15. #35
    My Pip Hand Is Weak Falashadae's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Mbini, Equatorial Guinea
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: ZULU TRADE NOT PAYING ITS SIGNAL PROVIDERS!!!???

    http://www.zulutrade.com/TradeHistor...aspx?pid=36724

    It's strange that they give you a warning that a signal provider is 99% winning but that's a bad thing?

  16. #36
    Show Me The Money!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Age
    46
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: ZULU TRADE NOT PAYING ITS SIGNAL PROVIDERS!!!???

    Quote Originally Posted by Falashadae View Post
    http://www.zulutrade.com/TradeHistor...aspx?pid=36724

    It's strange that they give you a warning that a signal provider is 99% winning but that's a bad thing?
    Falashadae if you think about it its not strange at all , because when a trader wins almost all his trades this means that a trader is willing to have a huge drawdown in order to stay on the green afterwards , he wont close a bad trade to avoid the worst , and that is a bad thing.

  17. #37
    Pips Are My Game
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    157
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: ZULU TRADE NOT PAYING ITS SIGNAL PROVIDERS!!!???

    Quote Originally Posted by Falashadae View Post
    Some zulu trad signal providers don't deserve to get paid for losing people money...
    here here falashadae,

    they are not paid anymore....loosing trades more than 700 pips +negative monthly PnL = no commission.

  18. #38
    Show Me The Money! Johnston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: ZULU TRADE NOT PAYING ITS SIGNAL PROVIDERS!!!???

    Quote Originally Posted by sofiefx View Post
    here here falashadae,

    they are not paid anymore....loosing trades more than 700 pips +negative monthly PnL = no commission.
    yea you can be 99% winning at 10 pips each win, then the guy holds onto a 3000 pip loss hoping it will change direction... that's what the warning is for

  19. #39
    Show Me The Money! BuyHigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: ZULU TRADE NOT PAYING ITS SIGNAL PROVIDERS!!!???

    I feel no sympathy for the signal providers that are losing peoples' fortunes.

  20. #40
    Pips Are My Game
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    157
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: ZULU TRADE NOT PAYING ITS SIGNAL PROVIDERS!!!???

    Quote Originally Posted by BuyHigh View Post
    I feel no sympathy for the signal providers that are losing peoples' fortunes.
    neither do I!!! I am just sad that they still try to continue trade the same way regardless their followers. guess some people never learn.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •