Thread: PAMM and ForexCopy, Trading Innovation from Instaforex

I Don't Post Much

Thumbs up PAMM and ForexCopy, Trading Innovation from Instaforex

PAMM-system (Percentage Allocation Management Module) represents the set of the special trading accounts for the work at Forex market, with the help of which the managing traders control their own capital and aggregate capital of investors (other traders). The main point of the PAMM-system`s work is that trader has an opportunity to accept investments from other traders or to invest his/her own funds in account of another trader by means of having some part in it.

In this way investors use the opportunities of PAMM-system for the purpose of profit earning from the deals settled by the managing traders.
    All investments and transfers in the framework of PAMM-system are controlled by InstaForex Company au-tomatically, this guarantees to all its participants the security, transparency and consideration of all operations inside the system.
    Read more about Instaforex PAMM here

ForexCopy system by InstaForex is an innovative service enabling following successful Forex traders and copying their trades online on a set ratio.
    The ForexCopy system is designed to enable copying orders of successful and professional Traders registered in ForexCopy. Statistics on a trading process and chosen strategy is available on the ForexCopy monitoring page.

To allow copying trades, professional Traders should once adjust terms of copying and then proceed with habitual trading. A Trader may choose various options, such as a commission per deal, a commission per 0.01 lots and a profit share to be paid by his Followers.
    Read more about Instaforex Forexcopy here

My Forex Trading Money at virtualmakemoney.com

Pips Are My Game

Default Re: PAMM and ForexCopy, Trading Innovation from Instaforex

PAMM is the first Money Management system of it's kind for the Metatrader 4 platform that offers such an unprecedented level of transparency giving potential investors a view of the true performance of any number of Money Managers. You can judge true profitability based on equity changes (profit/loss/drawdown) rather than just changes in account balance.

I Don't Post Much

For PAMM, you can check some reference of good PAMM trader on this list, along with live screenshot

Quote Originally Posted by bonus123 View Post
    PAMM is the first Money Management system of it's kind for the Metatrader 4 platform that offers such an unprecedented level of transparency giving potential investors a view of the true performance of any number of Money Managers. You can judge true profitability based on equity changes (profit/loss/drawdown) rather than just changes in account balance.

Pips Are My Game

not all the brokers have PAMMaccounts system. thats a good advantage!

I Don't Post Much

Actually it's quite different with PAMM. ForexCopy allows follower copying orders opened by successful traders instantly, which you can see in the monitoring. Follower can copy selected currency pair signals of selected trading systems with different ratios of copying. Only you choose when, who, with what amount and what tool to copy. ANother easy reference read how forexcopy works

Quote Originally Posted by Bbarbara View Post
    not all the brokers have PAMMaccounts system. thats a good advantage!

Quote Originally Posted by virmon View Post
    Actually it's quite different with PAMM. ForexCopy allows follower copying orders opened by successful traders instantly, which you can see in the monitoring. Follower can copy selected currency pair signals of selected trading systems with different ratios of copying. Only you choose when, who, with what amount and what tool to copy. ANother easy reference read how forexcopy works
    That's really a good idea, I never heard of this before.

I am an American trader. Will your broker allow me to hedge my forex trades?

Does this broker have any no deposit bonus deals so I can try it out risk free for a while?