Thread: What is a No Deposit Bonus from brokers?

Question What is a No Deposit Bonus from brokers?

I keep seeing this around a NO DEPOSIT BONUS from these forex brokers. I've heard of "deposit bonuses" of course but are you telling me there's brokers out there that will just give you free money for opening account without depositing money?

Have things gotten that bad in the industry?

Default Re: What is a No Deposit Bonus from brokers?

NO DEPOSIT BONUS - it is what it sounds like. You get a bonus for not depositing any money.

I Breathe Pips

There are some forex brokers which offer NO DEPOSIT BONUS it means they give some dollar to trade without depositing anything by you in your trading account.
    http://www.fx-insights.com

I Don't Post Much

As the statement says, You don't need to fund your account to start trading, they are the one who will give you an initial fund once you open a real account with them. But only few brokers have that promo.
    http://www.goldsilverrobots.com

I Don't Post Much

Money does not grow on trees as you probably know, and nothing is free. The main purpose of these promos is just to attract new traders that will hopefully deposit real money. However, if it is a decent broker and you follow the rules of the promos, you can actually withdrawal money. I took $200 from the promo that sunbird fx had with everstforex and it was great…

My Pip Hand Is Weak

I completely agree with benfx that money does not grow over the trees, I am sure and suggest the newbies over this forex try to avoid these kind of scams. Learn trading initially and then discuss the forex brokers with the relevant community one will get better suggestion that which is the best forex broker in the market.