Thread: Inviting serious investors

I Don't Post Much

Default Inviting serious investors

Hello all,

I am inviting serious investors to the possibility of having managed forex accounts.

What do I mean by the word 'serious'? I am talking about people who are familiar with the concept of risk and reasonable return. As someone who intends on being here for the longterm, I am not going to promise returns to the tune of 10%, 20% per month, and be someone who is here today and gone tomorrow.

Can these returns be achieved - absolutely yes. Can they be achieved over the long term - maybe. Can they be achieved without excessive risk in a very volatile market - no way. Capital preservation is the number one goal. If you are after 10% one month, and -20% another month, I am not the person for you.

Below is what I do not do:
    1. Guarentee returns. A guarentee is only as good as the person giving it. How can you enforce a guarentee over the internet?

2. Guarentee no drawdowns. Every investment has its periods of drawdown. Even money sitting in a normal savings account is suffering drawdown, unless the interest rate is greater than inflation.

3. Double your money this year, triple it next year.

Ok, now that I have gotten the nasty stuff out of the way, below is what I do offer:

1. Above market performance with minimal risk.

2. Accounts in your name at Interactive Brokers that are linked to my master trading account. Why this broker, because I feel it is the best value for money broker out there for 2 simple reasons - funds security (regulated by FSA) and ability to have accounts in all major currencies, eg the last thing you want is as a UK citizen have your account opened in USD, and then see the value of your account go down due to major movements in gbp/usd.

3. My personal phone number that you can contact me anytime outside of my trading hours. You will also have access to m via skype.

4. I am based in Australia. If you are in Australia, I am more than happy to have a meeting to answer any of your questions.

Minimum requirment is 5000 (USD equivalent), as this is the minimum amount set by IB.

Below I shall answer some probably questions:

Why no website? Simple, I do not have the technical skill to make one up, I am a trader, not an IT person.
    Why don't I hire someone to do it? Simple, I do not want to spend time dealing with website crashs, DoS attacks etc.
    Why Gmail? Simple. It has the best email interface that I know, I like it and I can access it anywhere.

Regards.

EDIT: Seems I need more than 15 posts to post my email address. Please pm me to get my email address.

I Don't Post Much

Default Re: Inviting serious investors

Hello Kermut.
    Your offer sounds interesting, too much interesting to be truth may I say. Excuse me for beeing so skeptical but as anyone who knows something about forex knows that nobody can guarrantee to double or triple an account in a period of time. The most of serious traders that I have investigated averages 5 or 6% a month whith drawdowns as much as 7% the worst.
    If you guarrantee 10 to 20% a month there could be 2 reasons:

1.- You are exagerating or simply trying to catch inexperienced people selling a dream. Or

2.- You risk too much in such case the drawdowns may be a worry.

Myself am looking for a serious manager, so it could be interesting if you publish your statements for at least one year to see how do you manage the risk and if you achieve consistent profits.

Regards.

I Don't Post Much

Quote Originally Posted by Gergrand View Post
    Hello Kermut.
    Your offer sounds interesting, too much interesting to be truth may I say. Excuse me for beeing so skeptical but as anyone who knows something about forex knows that nobody can guarrantee to double or triple an account in a period of time. The most of serious traders that I have investigated averages 5 or 6% a month whith drawdowns as much as 7% the worst.
    If you guarrantee 10 to 20% a month there could be 2 reasons:

1.- You are exagerating or simply trying to catch inexperienced people selling a dream. Or

2.- You risk too much in such case the drawdowns may be a worry.

Myself am looking for a serious manager, so it could be interesting if you publish your statements for at least one year to see how do you manage the risk and if you achieve consistent profits.

Regards.
    Hello Gergrand.

Firstly, there is no need to be excused for being skeptical. It is your money, and you have every right to be skeptical, critical, interested... etc.

I purposely worded my post the way I did. It was mainly to not cause any any interest by people who were looking for the allure that forex does to the mass public, ie 20,30,50% per month returns.

It seems either I did not word my post properly, or you mis-interpreted what I was saying. I am not guarenteeing anything, let alone 10-20% returns per month. Infact, I do not even project a monthly gain, I am after serious investors, who look at this as an yearly thing. My return projections are based on an annual amount. I thought long and hard about I would want from a money manager, esp if they were at the other end of the world, and have built my service around this. You may have mis-read my post under the part of "what I do not do".

Please feel free to contact me via email, or pm, and we can discuss further. Or if you prefer skype, I am available on that too.

Regards,
    K.

I Don't Post Much

Hello Kermut.

Youre right. Sorry because I misunderstood your original presentation but with everybody promissing heaven when I see numbers like 20% I just think ok there is another smoke seller LOL.
    If your perspectives are pionting to yearly consistent growing of capitol minimizing drawdowns Im interested, I dont think in dollars, I think in percentages. Any serious trader targets to preserve the capitol before thinking of returns.
    Id like to contact you to have more information about your strategy, your track record, how do you manage the risk your profits, fees and your drawdowns as well.
    You can post your mail in this way: kermutATgmailDOTcom as example.
    I hope to keep in contact.
    Regards

I Don't Post Much

Hi Gergrand,

LOL, such a simple thing. Seems I can't edit my post, so below is my email address:

fxtradermitATgmailDOTcom

Regards,
    K.

I Don't Post Much

I have gotten permision from one of my clients to post the end of day trading profit/loss. It was an account they already had with IB, hence the odd balance amount. The starting capital in the account is around $6600. I shall try to post the picture every night after trading. Some details are hidden as per the wishes of the client.

Any questions, feel free to post here or email/pm me.

Regards,
    K.

I Don't Post Much

Wednesday.
    Last edited by kermut; 06-23-2011 at 14:18.

I Don't Post Much

Thursday.

I Don't Post Much

Monday....

Will Work For Pips

do u have a long time track record? if yes send it to me