Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This Is Not A Forex Scam Forum

Attn This Is Not A Forex Scam Forum

Hello fellow traders, please advise that ForexForums.com is not a "Forex Scam" Forum, i.e. we do not announce any program(s) to be scams or encourage our users to do so. It is our sincere wish that you are able to resolve any dispute between you and the other parties involved in your dispute amicably before posting your business in public. As for the discussions we look for on ForexForums.com, we invite honest, heartfelt, and personal reviews from our individual members (and from time to time its' owners and operators) on various Forex programs that he/she/we may have had good or bad dealings with alike. There are plenty of "Forex Scam" forums on the internet, so please seek them out to "get back" at someone who has "scammed" you.

I know from experience that your efforts online when it comes to Forex should not be focused on whether or not something is a scam, you will waste precious time trying to find honest reviews and end up in some really shady places that just add to your worries. In my opinion, you should be looking for systems that work by simply asking people in forums like these, not just ForexForums.com, but any place that seems to have somewhat of a following of people that actively support one thing or another. I personally support one thing in my opinion is great, if you ask me, I'll share it with you, that's just "how I roll," . At any rate, just remember, no more scam postings, I've had to remove a couple because they create too much animosity, I can sense the C&D's being typed up somethings in my mind after reading some.

If you are a company that feels as if a post or posts are inaccurate or outright lies, please contact me and we can get to the bottom of the dispute peaceably.

But what if someone thinks they get scammed? What to do then?

If someone has a problem with a company or service, I urge them to try and resolve that problem with that company before posting anywhere. Only unless all attempts are exhausted should you try and publicize your bad experience(s). My main concern is to protect the integrity of the forums as a place to learn and discuss Forex, not a negative place where such comments accumulate, obfuscating all the great/positive aspects of our site.

That makes sense... I hate getting scammed too

Quote Originally Posted by #01 View Post
    That makes sense... I hate getting scammed too
    you just have one of those faces i suppose

Joe Momma Jones

My Pip Hand Is Weak

I have to admit, this is one of the nicest Forex forums I've ran across so far and end up spending a few hours or so here daily.

Forex In The Blood

i agree with you

Thankyou guys!

Forex Warrior

begging your pardon, but where can people go to voice their opinions after they do get scammed? since 95 percent of all forex sites that sell you something are obvious scams, aren't you missing out on all that chatter?

Inactive User

I can name a few other Forex Forums which are scams themselves, Forex TSD, forex bastards or Forex Peace army, whatever

Quote Originally Posted by Ischak89 View Post
    begging your pardon, but where can people go to voice their opinions after they do get scammed? since 95 percent of all forex sites that sell you something are obvious scams, aren't you missing out on all that chatter?
    If problems arise, then say so. But I'd like to focus more on the positive aspects of forex, like systems, methods, strategies that work opposed to give useless things undue attention; Forex Killer being one of them. Staggering amount of Google results when you type in that phrase, all that back and forth obfuscating the fact its a money making operation first and foremost.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaja1976 View Post
    I can name a few other Forex Forums which are scams themselves, Forex TSD, forex bastards or Forex Peace army, whatever

Please provide proof accompanying such statements and we can constructively figure out whether or not this is true that's all I'm trying to do.

One of the problems I have with the Forex industry is the fact that it is basically a industry hidden in shade and mystery. Now I believe and have seen and been able to make money in this industry but the fact that companies or individuals take advantage of there being so little information out there about Forex and create scams to profit really makes the general public more weary of such a market. While continuing to believe that stocks are the best way to make money in financial markets which I do not believe. So as the admin says we should work to keep this forum a safe haven of good information and honest reviews to prosper and make money.
    www.eandestudios.com
    Web Design, Online Marketing, Photography, Videography

www.23hourwebhosting.com
    web hosting

Thankyou guys again. I can't give out recommendations on where to report scams, maybe the Better Business Bureau website would be best for this, its an official organization, but I doubt they'll help you get your money back.

I have read it.. Very Clearly..
    And I have understand it...
    thanks..
    http://www.forexbrokerguide.com

I agree and understand about that...
    forexbrokerguide.com

Why would anyone think that?
    IT IS NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT IS HOW YOU TRADE IT!

You are on the internet - If you (google) search for it, you'll probably find it.

There's just plenty of forums that focus on the negative aspects of Forex, which many of us have wasted much of our time paying too much attention to, never learning a thing. Forex Forums is the antithesis of such forums for many reasons.

Have a great week trading everyone!

Forex Warrior

I got your point mike, it's true , why should we waste our time talking about scammers if we can devote our time on advising and helping newbies and anyone else that might need our help.