Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 325

Thread: Secret Forex Society Using Fake Address in NYC

      
  1. #161
    Show Me The Money!
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Cincinatti, OH
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Secret Forex Society Using Fake Address in NYC

    Quote Originally Posted by adam2011 View Post
    I think all of subscribed to this thread knows now he works for them.
    I think everyone here knows you work for jack squat.
    Dislikes FluxLux, DickP, Romulus disliked this post

  2. #162
    Show Me The Money!
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Cincinatti, OH
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Secret Forex Society Using Fake Address in NYC

    Quote Originally Posted by hybrid View Post
    Why would a secret forex society need to give you an address that is real? I think it defeats the purpose of it being secret at that point What a heated argument over nothing, just common sense.
    Maybe some people just don't want to deal with the hassle of having the entire world know where to find you, there's many psychos and pederrists out there that would do you and your family harm if they got your complete info.
    Dislikes DickP, Romulus disliked this post

  3. #163
    Show Me The Money!
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Cincinatti, OH
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Secret Forex Society Using Fake Address in NYC

    Quote Originally Posted by winnpieg View Post
    What the hell is Secret Forex Society?
    Seriously best resource for learning and staying up to date with what is going on in the Fxmarket!!!
    Dislikes FluxLux, DickP, Romulus, ForexForEva disliked this post

  4. #164
    oooRAH! USMC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    208
    Rep Power
    17

    Default Re: Somebody doesn't like Forex Bastards...haha

    Nobody likes my neighbor Nulsultan Tulyiagby

  5. #165
    oooRAH! USMC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    208
    Rep Power
    17

    Default Re: Secret Forex Society Using Fake Address in NYC

    Quote Originally Posted by SooDAN View Post
    Seriously best resource for learning and staying up to date with what is going on in the Fxmarket!!!
    howd u like my boot to find your scammer behind?

  6. #166
    Will Work For Pips
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Secret Forex Society Using Fake Address in NYC

    who cares, many people use fake addresses online, fake names, why you so hurt

  7. #167
    Pips Are My Game bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    208
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: Secret Forex Society Using Fake Address in NYC

    will secret forex society help train me to be a better trader? i really haven't found that here...
    "The box said 'Requires Windows XP or better'. So I installed LINUX..."


  8. #168
    I am Part Pips sniper012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,374
    Rep Power
    29

    Default Re: Secret Forex Society Using Fake Address in NYC

    I would say go see for yourself. They won't give you anything for free if that's what you're looking for. If you want to be a better trader, google Nial Fuller and watch his price action videos and then download the Chaos Trading PDF By Bill Williams and read that. I have posted a lot of information on this forum if you care to find it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bear View Post
    will secret forex society help train me to be a better trader? i really haven't found that here...

    Pippin ain't easy, but it sho' is fun!

  9. #169
    Will Work For Pips
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Secret Forex Society Using Fake Address in NYC

    I've been there looking for scams, its confused me becuze there was like 10 reviews for 5/5 stars for this certain broker then these terrifying reviews of people being ripped off in the next review by same broker.

    You tell me how useful that is???

  10. #170
    Will Work For Pips
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Secret Forex Society Using Fake Address in NYC

    Quote Originally Posted by SooDAN View Post
    Ok, so they charge for signals, but they are so accurate that these claims are in fact true and don't violate a damn thing when it comes to any sort of regulations!!! Rob knows tons of insiders in the industry, gets you into trades before they happen, BIG trades, trades that will make you retire early, no lie!!!

    It is a dead issue to me because I am much better trading now because of my subscribing to this service. Long live FPA!
    I thought you said they don't charge you for a single thing?

  11. #171
    Show Me The Money!
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Cincinatti, OH
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Secret Forex Society Using Fake Address in NYC

    Quote Originally Posted by IUD View Post
    I've been there looking for scams, its confused me becuze there was like 10 reviews for 5/5 stars for this certain broker then these terrifying reviews of people being ripped off in the next review by same broker.

    You tell me how useful that is???
    You completely miss the point of the entire website!
    Dislikes FluxLux, DickP disliked this post

  12. #172
    Show Me The Money!
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Cincinatti, OH
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Secret Forex Society Using Fake Address in NYC

    Quote Originally Posted by IUD View Post
    I thought you said they don't charge you for a single thing?
    The forum does not charge you for the signals or membership! so NO! where did I say that?
    Dislikes FluxLux, DickP disliked this post

  13. #173
    Show Me The Money!
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Cincinatti, OH
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Secret Forex Society Using Fake Address in NYC

    Quote Originally Posted by sniper012 View Post
    I would say go see for yourself. They won't give you anything for free if that's what you're looking for. If you want to be a better trader, google Nial Fuller and watch his price action videos and then download the Chaos Trading PDF By Bill Williams and read that. I have posted a lot of information on this forum if you care to find it.
    Google FOrex PEace Army and join, forget Nial Fuller, take my word for it.
    Dislikes FluxLux disliked this post

  14. #174
    Show Me The Money!
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Cincinatti, OH
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Secret Forex Society Using Fake Address in NYC

    Quote Originally Posted by bear View Post
    will secret forex society help train me to be a better trader? i really haven't found that here...
    HELL YES BEAR! From infancy to adulthood your forex trading will be sharpened tools! This forum is bull****, you're better off belonging there. Take my word for it.
    Dislikes FluxLux, DickP disliked this post

  15. #175
    My Pips Are Growing BBFX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Secret Forex Society Using Fake Address in NYC

    Quote Originally Posted by SooDAN View Post
    HELL YES BEAR! From infancy to adulthood your forex trading will be sharpened tools! This forum is bull****, you're better off belonging there. Take my word for it.
    Didn't the owner of Forex Bastards get caught up in some Craigslist Marriage Fruad last year? Is he still in the country you think?

  16. #176
    I am Part Pips sniper012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,374
    Rep Power
    29

    Default Re: Secret Forex Society Using Fake Address in NYC

    Ok. Like I said earlier in this thread, someone please direct me to where the wealth of information on FPA is. I've gone there and I couldn't find the can't miss signals so I obviously overlooked them. Just for kicks, and considering that they provide these signals for free, I think it would be a good idea for you to post the signals on here so that we can all witness the accuracy. If you did that and the signals are really accurate, then I don't think anyone on this forum could utter another bad word about FPA. Fair enough?
    Quote Originally Posted by SooDAN View Post
    Google FOrex PEace Army and join, forget Nial Fuller, take my word for it.

    Pippin ain't easy, but it sho' is fun!

  17. #177
    My Pips Are Growing
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Secret Forex Society Using Fake Address in NYC

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFX View Post
    Didn't the owner of Forex Bastards get caught up in some Craigslist Marriage Fruad last year? Is he still in the country you think?
    Yes he made it to smoking gun http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...-scheme-busted

  18. #178
    I Breathe Pips Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    891
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Secret Forex Society Using Fake Address in NYC

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFX View Post
    Didn't the owner of Forex Bastards get caught up in some Craigslist Marriage Fruad last year? Is he still in the country you think?

    Yea check this out and remember its probably sad that Felix (Dimitri) thought this up to keep her in the country, probably posted the craiglist ad himself, and then performs the marriage after ordaining himself a minister. This is who runs Forex Peace Army, making FxBroker's pyramid scheme look pale in comparison.


    http://articles.latimes.com/2007/dec...me-craigslist7
    December 07, 2007|Scott Glover, Times Staff Writer

    When 24-year-old Yuliya Kalinina turned to the Internet in search of a husband, she made it absolutely clear what she was looking for in a relationship:

    "Green Card Marriage -- Will pay $300/month. Total $15,000," the Russian national living in Los Angeles wrote in an ad placed on the Craigslist website. "This is strictly platonic business offer, sex not involved."

    Just in case any would-be Romeos weren't taking the hint, she added, "NOT required to live together."

    Kalinina's direct approach was very attractive, drawing the attention not only of the man who would marry her, but also of agents from U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

    After nearly two years of what federal prosecutors allege was a sham marriage, Kalinina and her 30-year-old husband, Benjamin C. Adams, were arrested last week at separate residences.

    Prosecutors say Kalinina leased Adams a new Ford Mustang for his trouble. She also took care of the wedding arrangements: Performing the ceremony was Dmitri Chavkerov, an Internet-ordained minister who also happened to be Kalinina's live-in boyfriend.

    "I'd say it's a fairly blatant example of marriage fraud," said Assistant U.S. Atty. Curtis A. Kin, one of the prosecutors on the case.

    Robert Schoch, special agent in charge of ICE investigations in Los Angeles, said it was the first criminal case he was aware of in which people had allegedly used the Internet to engineer a fraudulent marriage in hopes of obtaining a green card.

    According to a criminal complaint filed in U.S. District Court in Los Angeles, Kalinina began advertising in the personal ads section of Craigslist in October 2005. She posted at least eight ads, most of them titled "Green Card Marriage -- Will pay $300/month. Total $15,000."

    According to the court papers, ICE agents also obtained e-mails from Kalinina's Google account in which she and Adams discussed their potential marriage.

    "How long does it have to last for?" Adams allegedly asked, according to a Jan. 9, 2006, e-mail.

    "Marriage will take 2-3 years (most likely 2)," Kalinina responded.

    Adams then told Kalinina that he had bad credit and suggested she lease a car for him in exchange for agreeing to marry her, the complaint alleges. The two were married Feb. 17, 2006.

    A month later, Kalinina leased Adams a 2006 Ford Mustang, the documents state. That April, the couple filed paperwork seeking to establish permanent residency for Kalinina.




    -------------------http://articles.latimes.com/2007/dec/07/local/me-craigslist7

  19. #179
    My Charts Talk To Me ACE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    atl/georgia
    Posts
    600
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Secret Forex Society Using Fake Address in NYC

    Quote Originally Posted by SooDAN View Post
    Ok, so they charge for signals, but they are so accurate that these claims are in fact true and don't violate a damn thing when it comes to any sort of regulations!!! Rob knows tons of insiders in the industry, gets you into trades before they happen, BIG trades, trades that will make you retire early, no lie!!!

    It is a dead issue to me because I am much better trading now because of my subscribing to this service. Long live FPA!
    Long live FPA...****n by a guy who is an ordained internet minister and Forex Guru. If he plays the fiddle then I can truly call him a renaissance man.


    The superior person uses his mind like a mirror: it accepts all, it reflects all. It recieves, but it does not keep.
    Chuang Tzu

  20. #180
    My Charts Talk To Me ACE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    atl/georgia
    Posts
    600
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Secret Forex Society Using Fake Address in NYC

    Quote Originally Posted by sniper012 View Post
    Ok. Like I said earlier in this thread, someone please direct me to where the wealth of information on FPA is. I've gone there and I couldn't find the can't miss signals so I obviously overlooked them. Just for kicks, and considering that they provide these signals for free, I think it would be a good idea for you to post the signals on here so that we can all witness the accuracy. If you did that and the signals are really accurate, then I don't think anyone on this forum could utter another bad word about FPA. Fair enough?
    There is none. The signal services he used to charge for are long gone. Here is his new scheme, check my attachment, his website pulls in so much traffic from the "scam" and "review" keywords which are the most popular he charges a ridiculous amount in ad dollars, and gets it too! His alexa rank 10,000 for god's sake! major traffic, major ad bux!


    The superior person uses his mind like a mirror: it accepts all, it reflects all. It recieves, but it does not keep.
    Chuang Tzu

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •