Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Forex Society Using Fake Address in NYC

Default Re: Secret Forex Society Using Fake Address in NYC

Quote Originally Posted by sniper012 View Post
    Maybe someone needs to give me a walk through of FPA. I went on there and I really didn't see all that some of these guys are talking about. Maybe I need to look again.
    Check it out & tell me .. they're making them huge and pioneers .. lol & I never heard about them except nearly.

Honestly guys this forum isn't in any competition with other forums, if you gauge a forum's quality by it's Alexa rank then we are not the greatest forum out there for Forex, period. Most of you know the work we put into making this forum enjoyable and an effective tool for your trading FX, and we're always open to suggestions. Those of you who take the time to read the content of our board understand that it's more of an educational experience than a jump on the bandwagon approach to exposing various Forex programs, services, websites and anything that will take your money in this industry and not deliver what is promised (which can easily be faked and reproduced by a company's competitors). I can appreciate the efforts of Forex Peace Army since they really have built up a huge following, and I don't know about any of these allegations and don't figure to ever pay them much attention simply because it distracts me (and you) from real trading.

Quote Originally Posted by SooDAN View Post
    I can't believe I still get email notifications about this tyhread, i thought this was a dead mof****in issue, FPA owns you all and will exist long after you are gone. FPA is #1, signals are #1, advice is #1, what is this site? #10, #20, #100... hahaha

You can turn off notifications for this thread by clicking the thread tools if it is bothering you. I'm curious as to what makes us #100 out of what, and for what reasons? Furthermore we do not give out daily trade signals and advice, doing so would require NFA registration in some capacity and even though I personally have a winning trading system that I could share signals with you all every day, I would want to do it the right way. We still follow all applicable NFA and CFTC regulations that pertain to operating a website containing information related to trading futures. The vast majority of Forex websites are not.

So we are not forcing anyone to stay here and use our boards over another and just don't have the time to be drawn into this discussion that takes away from our duties; I can barely keep up with it all as is so, that's that for me, please enjoy this forum and try not to make allegations about other Forex people without something to back it up.

Have a great day everyone.
    Dislikes DickP disliked this post

That's my point Mike. If anyone doesn't like this forum, why not just bounce? I use to spend a lot of time on Trade2win but I found that most of the members were know-it-all trading gurus. All they did was break balls about whatever I posted so you know what? I stopped going to that site for the most part. Simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Honestly guys this forum isn't in any competition with other forums, if you gauge a forum's quality by it's Alexa rank then we are not the greatest forum out there for Forex, period. Most of you know the work we put into making this forum enjoyable and an effective tool for your trading FX, and we're always open to suggestions. Those of you who take the time to read the content of our board understand that it's more of an educational experience than a jump on the bandwagon approach to exposing various Forex programs, services, websites and anything that will take your money in this industry and not deliver what is promised (which can easily be faked and reproduced by a company's competitors). I can appreciate the efforts of Forex Peace Army since they really have built up a huge following, and I don't know about any of these allegations and don't figure to ever pay them much attention simply because it distracts me (and you) from real trading.

You can turn off notifications for this thread by clicking the thread tools if it is bothering you. I'm curious as to what makes us #100 out of what, and for what reasons? Furthermore we do not give out daily trade signals and advice, doing so would require NFA registration in some capacity and even though I personally have a winning trading system that I could share signals with you all every day, I would want to do it the right way. We still follow all applicable NFA and CFTC regulations that pertain to operating a website containing information related to trading futures. The vast majority of Forex websites are not.

So we are not forcing anyone to stay here and use our boards over another and just don't have the time to be drawn into this discussion that takes away from our duties; I can barely keep up with it all as is so, that's that for me, please enjoy this forum and try not to make allegations about other Forex people without something to back it up.

Have a great day everyone.

Pippin ain't easy, but it sho' is fun!

Forex Forum Apprentice

Show Me The Money!

Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    I've also used their service for quite some time, always reliable, so this really shouldn't matter too much, no? It's not like Forex Society is taking money from people directly, maybe thhrough advertising, I don't know.
    They do charge for signals but through other .com's but the signals are really frighteningly accurate, work of true guru's and professional's. You are all losing money by not being that website this very second!

Show Me The Money!

Thumbs down Re: Secret Forex Society Using Fake Address in NYC

That's my point Mike. If anyone doesn't like this forum, why not just bounce? I use to spend a lot of time on Trade2win but I found that most of the members were know-it-all trading gurus. All they did was break balls about whatever I posted so you know what? I stopped going to that site for the most part. Simple.
    Trust me, I STAY been bounced outtta here and I am ****ing RICH now thanks to it, so you all can make your own damn choices about where to go. The only reason im here is to defend FPA since all of you decided to jump on the bandwagon and accuse them of every sort of fraud imaginable!!!!

Fake god damn address, what an idiot pot head with a camera thinking he can change the fact FPA is best FX resource on net! Not this day!! NOT this day! Im def putting Mcpott on ignore cuz now I'm just getting more offended thinking about it! Tell me what is ForexForums's address, it is private as well! Do you have an official office that YOU have provided with the public, NO, sow where's the argument.

Dislikes DickP, ForexForEva disliked this post

Show Me The Money!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    That's actually not what I am going to do, I like getting notifications about this thread to see which idiots have actually come to "jump on YOUR bandwagon" and try to muddy the eye of FPA.

FPA is 100% "above board" there is just no doubt about this, a company does not get that large if they were scammers, I'm sorry. I don't know where you're getting this info from but NFA members are Brokers and Hedge Fund managerrs, ONLY, a forex website does not need to even worry about them! God the stupidity in this forum is astonishing!!!!!!!

My Pip Hand Is Weak

I totally agree, keep it up

Show Me The Money!

Quote Originally Posted by Marshal View Post
    I totally agree, keep it up
    Who are you agreeing with?

Show Me The Money!

Quote Originally Posted by FxScamdar View Post
    In my research I've come across alot about Forex Peace Army and this is just the latest in many many things that shine a light on this hectic hectic life the owners of that site have and how it spills over costing real people small fortunes.

I'm not sure if it was mentioned but Dimitri aka Felix who owns those sites Forex Bastards, Forex Peace Army, whatever other feeder sites that link to it, his address in Los Angeles, California is the exact same address of Forex Peace Army in New York, just change the Zip Code and City. He has probably never even been to New York let alone took the time to scope out a real building Forex Peace Army can pretend to work out of. Hell, Google Maps could have even helped him in this regard, but this was not the case in this regard.

I think alot of you touched upon how these websites are scams and not to be trusted but the staggering fact is that Felix is making thousands of dollars off of advertising because some how he has millions of visitors going to the website very month. However he did it, he did it and is ensnaring many of the new blood this market is infused with on a daily basis.

Websites linked to Felix:
    www.Secretnewsweapon.com
    www.Kingforexsignals.com
    www.Forexdiamonds.com
    www.wpips.com
    www.RiseForex.com

Here are some interesting websites dedicated to this fraud:
    http://fpascamjoke.blogspot.com/
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Forex-Peace-army
    http://www.forexjustice.com/Review_S...Chavkerov.html
    http://www.currencysecrets.com/2006/...orex-bastards/
    http://avafxscamreview.com/avafx-for...scam-revealed/

And I could not put it any better than this one member of ForexTsd
    You are truly on a level of beings somewhere between fungi and belly button lint. You call yourself "FXScamdar" and what have you proven, nothing, you can't link all these sites together for no good reason, besides, even if they were connected how are they even remotely a scam as you say? I'm really not tryin to be an asshole here but you guys are knocking something i Love for long time!

Maybe someone needs to give me a walk through of FPA. I went on there and I really didn't see all that some of these guys are talking about. Maybe I need to look again.
    Basically it is a website that is set up to accept reviews and ratings from people but has been proven to ignore the acceptance of reviews that spin their advertisers in a negative light. I think the word for the rest of it would be charade to get people to use it. I stay away since I learned about some troubling things about them a while back.

I like it here too, i used to belong to FXFisherman, but its kinda a dinky forum, people uploading whatever and with endless convos that are hard to track. Here its more spread out, u looking for something you can find it easily. And things are set up good too like the sub forums are logically evened out. You get what I'm saying?

Iwasthinking Re: Secret Forex Society Using Fake Address in NYC

They do charge for signals but through other .com's but the signals are really frighteningly accurate, work of true guru's and professional's. You are all losing money by not being that website this very second!

You are truly on a level of beings somewhere between fungi and belly button lint. You call yourself "FXScamdar" and what have you proven, nothing, you can't link all these sites together for no good reason, besides, even if they were connected how are they even remotely a scam as you say? I'm really not tryin to be an asshole here but you guys are knocking something i Love for long time!

Man you are saying in one breathe they don't charge for signals only through other dot coms and you now say that there's no connection between FPA and other sites that sell signals? Are you schizzo? Really no other excuse, its ok man, my cousin is schizzo, there's pills you can take for that.

Quote Originally Posted by adam2011 View Post
    Pioneer??? How long has been FPA in Forex World ??
    I few years or so, they change the name of their site alot, ForexPeaceArmy seems to be the longest lasting one thusfar.

Quote Originally Posted by adam2011 View Post
    Check it out & tell me .. they're making them huge and pioneers .. lol & I never heard about them except nearly.
    Well, it is kinda true, they pioneered a way to completely make thousands of people believe that 99% of other forex programs are scams while simultaneously making their own signal services that were like $1000's of dollars to join seem like the only way a newbie would make money. hell, i almost fell for it until I read some bad reviews from MANY MANY MANY people, EXCEPT soodan i guess... ha

Show Me The Money!

Quote Originally Posted by tab View Post
    I few years or so, they change the name of their site alot, ForexPeaceArmy seems to be the longest lasting one thusfar.
    This is simply not true. FPA is always FPA from many many years ago. Averaging 150 pips a daily with their signals ALL members receive daily, how much do you average Tab? 150 pips a month? A year? Your entire life?

Well, it is kinda true, they pioneered a way to completely make thousands of people believe that 99% of other forex programs are scams while simultaneously making their own signal services that were like $1000's of dollars to join seem like the only way a newbie would make money. hell, i almost fell for it until I read some bad reviews from MANY MANY MANY people, EXCEPT soodan i guess... ha
    There you go believing other people's "reviews" that you say are fake on FPA but are real on other sites? Get a grip, FPA is the best resource for FX info you are going to find period, I will not give this discussion another moment of my ****in time.
    Dislikes DickP, Romulus disliked this post

Show Me The Money!

Man you are saying in one breathe they don't charge for signals only through other dot coms and you now say that there's no connection between FPA and other sites that sell signals? Are you schizzo? Really no other excuse, its ok man, my cousin is schizzo, there's pills you can take for that.
    Are really calling ME a psychotic? hahaha, thats great man, seriously keep diluding yourself. But I like your style B+ for effort, you made me giggle.
    Dislikes DickP, Romulus disliked this post

While some of you are in disbelief this discussion endures, I find myself in disbelief over your own disbelief that this could possibly be a scammer website despite all the traffic it gets, despite all the comments for and against.

Here's my thing. When a website charges you $999 a month for "signals" I think we can all agree it is most likely a cash cow machine for the creator of the website. $999 a month times 10 subscribers is $10000, alot more than most of you make trading in a year let alone a month. Times 100 subscribers, $100,000 per month, and so on.

Here I introduce to you SecretForexSociety.com circa 2006 - I seriously could not make this sh*t up: http://web.archive.org/web/200711181...exsociety.com/ Clearly telling you they own and want you to subscribe to the following websites using the following statement:

SecretForexSociety is a group of forex traders that's committed to educating people on how to become consistently profitable forex traders. We are also committed to protecting forex traders and their money from dishonest forex brokers and other fraudulent forex companies. Currently, we have the following websites under our roof.

ForexBastards.com ForexBastards is home of the Forex Peace Army. This army has tens of thousands of members, and whenever a member of this army gets scammed by any forex company, the army deploys its troops and other resources to recover the money of the person who just got scammed. If you are a forex trader, you should definitely become a member of this great force. You'll probably sleep better at night by knowing that something this powerful is behind your back.

Secret News Weapon is a deadly tool that's designed for traders to legally steal money from forex brokers and their banks. In order for a person to make money with this tool, he or she simply needs to learn how to use it, and wait for the right opportunity to use it. This tool is designed to catch forex brokers and their banks with their pants down, and literally rob them. Though such activity may seem unethical to some people, I personally enjoy it very much. Forex brokers and banks do so many unethical things to traders, that robbing them once in a while gives me a feeling of pleasure and accomplishment

ForexDiamonds.com Forex Diamonds service is meant to transform unprofitable and undisciplined forex traders into super disciplined and profitable money making machines. It is led by a guy named Tim Swanson, who has a mind of steel and heart of gold. Tim is currently enjoying his service in the US navy . He trades forex part-time, but makes a full time living out of it. Tim is providing a very comfortable living for himself and his wife from the profits he takes out of his relatively small trading account. Tim's wife is currently going to Harvard, and he pays for her tuition out of his trading account as well. In addition to that, Tim is also providing a very comfortable living for his mother by trading her money in forex. The great thing about this service is that all trading is done in live format, and reasons for every entry and exit are thoroughly explained by Tim. Though many people copy Tim's exact entry and exit points, this service is not really meant for signals. This service is meant to create fully independent expert forex traders that within 1 year or less will be able to leave this service and trade on their own without having to depend on Tim.

KingForexSignals.com This service is led by a forex multi-millionaire Rob Grespi. Rob Grespi's specialty is legal forex insider trading and information. From his 20+ years of trading experience on Wall Street and Deutsche Bank, Rob Grespi has built a lot of very powerful connections with a lot of very powerful people. The information that Rob provides in his trading room is basically insider information. If such information was provided for trading stocks, bonds, or commodities, it would be considered illegal. But since this information is provided for trading global forex market, which is deregulated, such information is legal...at least for as long as forex stays deregulated.....
    They're basically announcing they have inside info and a beginner will defniitely become profitable by joining all of these services. Now why does SecretForexSociety.com matter so much, because, look at ForexPeaceArmy circa 2007, brought to you by SecretForexSociety.

This is my favorite:
    How Rob Trades:
    The reason Rob is such a successful trader, is because he has access to a number of large market makers, and clearing houses, and he can see buy and sell orders being placed in those organizations, and when he sees large number of buy orders or sell orders at a specific level of the market he buys or sells there, because he knows that large numbers of buyers will bring the price up, or large number of sellers will bring the price down. This doesn't work perfectly all the time, but it works most of the time. Unless you have some connections and a lot of money, there is no way to learn what Rob is doing or get access to the data that he has. All he can offer me and you right now are his signals... Also, he is not interested in managing other people's accounts at this time.
    Instead of managing your money and assuming that sort of risk (and registering yourself with the government as an investment planner), for $1000 a month you gain access to a real life guru's chat room and "Rob" will personally give you this information himself so you can assume all the risk based on this information that "doesn't work all the time." I trade every day based on SMA and other trend indicators, it doesn't work all the time, but I do this for free on free software and am not scammed not once not ever. And be honest, as a complete beginner, wouldn't you be like "WOW I NEED TO GET THIS INSIDE INFO FROM ROB, IF IT COSTS THAT MUCH MAYBE ITS WORTH IT, EVEN FOR ONE MONTH!" But think about it people, instead of charging you $20 a month consistently for years with your winning signals, Felix sets up a chat room gets your $999 in one shot and its a wrap. I heard about people asking for their money back and him agreeing, but I guarantee you a lot of people simply never asked and were out $999 or more!

And give me a break, how does Felix get your money back for you when one of those many dishonest brokers steals your money (he actually uses those words), he literally does what you do, complain to them in a "testy" email but adds a little twinge of blackmail to the mix threatening to bad mouth the broker to his "tens of thousands of troops" publicly in his forum, and many review sites (where real reviews never make it to the public view)

And I feel for Tim Swanson and his mum and wife and thank him for his service in our Navy, but give me a break, for $500 a month for at least 1 year or less in his part time he will turn you into a sharp as steel trader like him? "This service is meant to create fully independent expert forex traders that within 1 year or less will be able to leave this service and trade on their own without having to depend on Tim" Like, what's with the story about Tim Swanson's life?

Trust me Soodan, I thought this was a dead issue too, so here have a tissue, your following a scammer thats out for YOUR money with all of those other "services" that cost more than my rent + food + child support payments each month!

How can I buy Secret News Weapon?
    At this point, the Secret News Weapon hasn't been made available to the public yet. It's still being tested on my own forex account and accounts of a few other test participants. When I am ready to release this weapon, it will be available exclusively to Secret Forex Society members for around $199/month, and the payment structure will be based on performance, so if there are not enough buy or sell signals in a month, you won't have to pay for the weapon. Another limitation in the Secret News Weapon is the number of people that can use it simultaneously. If you know something about technology, you probably understand that the more people are being served from a specific server, the slower it becomes. Because of the time sensitivity of the buy and sell signals and its executions, we don't want anyone to have any noticeable delays, even half a second delay won't be acceptable. Therefore, we are going to take it slow, just taking anywhere from 10 to 50 people per month for this service, and slowly expanding our servers' capabilities and bridging them to be able to serve more and more people every month without compromising the speed of this service. If we ever feel that we can't handle any more people, we'll stop taking them for a while, and as current clients leave the service, we'll be able to fill their spots with newer clients, et cetera. So basically at this point, I am thinking that we may be able to take the first batch of people for this service in November or December, 2006. If you would like to be on the waiting list for this service, please put your name and email address below. Thanks -Felix
    $199/per month for what? Trading the news? You can do that free with an economic calendar and about 1 hour of training. I understand technology and web hosting full well, sending signals out to 10 or 1000 people will not matter or slow down your site, 10 members is all they need to make nice profit for the month and not gain too much negative exposure when you lose money trading the news (which is the likely outcome of trading news announcements).

So what's this whole secret weapon thing you may ask? I'll give you a simple answer for that. Few times per week, there are fundamental news announcements that are released out of various countries. Thousands of traders, including banks, are eagerly waiting for those announcements, and when those announcements come out, prices shift by sometimes as much as 100 pips within 5 to 10 seconds of that report. The person who can get their order in the market before that price shift happens has a tremendous edge and advantage, and the secret news weapon helps you do just that. Not only does it give you the crucial number, and not only does it give you a buy or sell signal based on your chosen parameters, but it can also click automatically your buy or sell button within milliseconds of that number being released.
    Great, so it loses you money automatically. I'd like to ask how many people have tried this on a daily basis and turned out to be rich in Forex? Seriously, respond here how you made a killing trading the news consistently, not just once in a while and I will stfu. Here is the magical system in action which was so effective the website is no longer in business: http://web.archive.org/web/200612250...vsReuters.html

Buying the Weapon

We currently have quite a few users of the weapon, and are not taking anymore people at this time. If you are interested in buying the Secret News Weapon, please put yourself on the waiting list below.

And the crown jewel of the scam ironically is called FOREXDIAMONDS.

What I find completely amazing is that all of these websites are just "created" out of thin in air in 2006 around the same time. All sites claiming to give you expert advice, singals, and support in case you get "scammed" all the while charging you for each and every one of these services.

But what is INCREDIBLE is that as soon as these sites are created, they are sold out. Not just unavailable, they are SOLD OUT as if hundreds of people knew about Forex Diamonds or Secret News Weapon or King Forex Signals way before the websites were formed. Does that make sense to you?

Here, this is the site's first month in existence (SOLD OUT):
    http://web.archive.org/web/200611300...xdiamonds.com/
    SORRY, I AM SOLD OUT FOR DECEMBER

Hello my forex friend

This is Felix. Every month, approximately 350 somewhat important economic reports and speeches from government officials are released out of United Kingdom, Canada, United States, Australia, New Zealand, Euro Zone, Germany.

If certain conditions are met, approximately 54 of those economic reports and speeches have the capability of moving specific currency pairs from 30 pips to 120 pips in the first hour after that specific report or speech. I watch every single one of those 54 reports every month.

Out of those 54 reports that I watch every month, approximately 20 of them will meet my trading criteria, and will let me enter into either one trade or multiple trades within the first hour of that report. I usually make anywhere from 10 pips to 50 pips on a trade, averaging approximately 25 pips per trade.

I do take occasional losses, but they are rare, probably around 2-3 losses in a month on average. Usually, the reason for 90% of the losses is the 10-15 pips spread that I have to pay to my broker when I enter a position right after the news. And when I don't see enough price action within the first minute after the report, and I decide to exit, I end up exiting pretty much at the same price I entered, but taking a loss due to higher than normal spread.

King Forex Signal's First Month In Existance (SOLD OUT)
    Sorry my friend Rob took a new group of people on 6/05/06, and all spaces are currently sold out. Rob won't be taking any more new subscribers, until he makes sure everyone he recently took is well taken cared of. He may take a new group of traders in the next few weeks. If you are interested to be notified when that happens, please put your information below:
    But you can still give them your email just in case they decide you are worthy enough to give them your $999