Thread: Automated Trading

My Pip Hand Is Weak

Default Automated Trading

Today, our topic automated trading - An Overview of Trading Systems - And Why You Should Use Them

Benefits of a Mechanical Trading System
    • Eliminates emotion
    • Eliminates need for constant decision making
    • Ensures consistency of approach
    • Risk control
    • Same approach can be applied to many markets
    • Approach can be tested for statistical reliability

The e-book I just download is going to explain how to use some technical indicators to enhance short-term trading. Good content.
    Thanks TitusPippo thanked for this post

I Breathe Pips

Default Re: Automated Trading

Thanks tommy0921 to share trading tips and Guide to winning with automated trading systems. There are number of new traders using automated trading system. It my be helpful for them.
    http://www.fx-insights.com

My Pip Hand Is Weak

Quote Originally Posted by henryduncan12 View Post
    Thanks tommy0921 to share trading tips and Guide to winning with automated trading systems. There are number of new traders using automated trading system. It my be helpful for them.
    Thanks. This motivates me a lot

but you gotta find a bot that works

Pips Are My Game

if you write your advisor yourself you are smart man)

Pips Are My Game

yeah, the best way and safest to go automated is by creating and coding your own EA which basically takes tons of time!! thats the reason i stopped the hunt for the perfect EA, it can drive a trader crazy.. so here i am doing it all manual with hotforex, but hopefully one day I might just try again after acquiring the necessary knowledge

Where can I go to learn to program an EA?

Will Work For Pips

Default How much money should you invest ?- A must read

How Much Money Should You Invest?

Many first time investors think that they should invest all of their savings. This isnít necessarily true. To determine how much money you should invest, you must first determine how much you actually can afford to invest, and what your financial goals are.

First, letís take a look at how much money you can currently afford to invest. Do you have savings that you can use? If so, great! However, you donít want to cut yourself short when you tie your money up in an investment. What were your savings originally for?

It is important to keep three to six months of living expenses in a readily accessible savings account Ė donít invest that money! Donít invest any money that you may need to lay your hands on in a hurry in the future.

So, begin by determining how much of your savings should remain in your savings account, and how much can be used for investments. Unless you have funds from another source, such as an inheritance that youíve recently received, this will probably be all that you currently have to invest.

Next, determine how much you can add to your investments in the future. If you are employed, you will continue to receive an income, and you can plan to use a portion of that income to build your investment portfolio over time. Speak with a qualified financial planner to set up a budget and determine how much of your future income you will be able to invest.

With the help of a financial planner, you can be sure that you are not investing more than you should Ė or less than you should in order to reach your investment goals.

For many types of investments, a certain initial investment amount will be required. Hopefully, youíve done your research, and you have found an investment that will prove to be sound. If this is the case, you probably already know what the required initial investment is.

Sometimes we cant sit in front of the computer screen and monitor pair after pair for hours on end. I have found that using a quality robot that trades for me 24 hours a day while I am in the office is the best solution for me. I found a really good solution here http://f6c024wcv9jkr5yaoj2fyxymfk.ho...d=FOREX HELPER. It was a small investment that paid for itself in a week and a half and it keeps earning and earning for me. I have free time to spend with my family now and I still have my regular 9 to 5.I let it run on the majors for a week and then went live.

If the money that you have available for investments does not meet the required initial investment, you may have to look at other investments. Never borrow money to invest, and never use money that you have not set aside for investing!

Pips Are My Game

Quote Originally Posted by newpath View Post
    Where can I go to learn to program an EA?

I took up a computer course in college, actually a programing course which i really do not know anything about, but if my gues is right, it depends on what type of platform you are going to use, if you are going for MT4 then it should be a programing language that would suit MT$ (i really do not know which programing language that would be) but for starters it would be really good to do good with manual programing to actually incorporate it with you EA

thanks for the information

Thanks for nothing